The applicant should submit the necessary information which is required in the MLTFPA. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Address of the place of provision of the services (including the website/s);
- Name and contact details of the person in charge of the provision of the services;
- Location where services are provided;
- Personal and corporate data of the owner of the legal entity owning the Estonian company;
- Rules of procedure and internal control rules;
- Data of the compliance officer appointed;
- Data of the person who is in charge of imposing international financial sanction;
- Data of possible subsidiaries;
- Copies of identification documents for the management board members, UBOs and shareholders;
- CV and data about fields of responsibilities for the management board members;
- Certificate of criminal records of the management board members and UBOs.
The state fee for a license application is 3300 EUR.
If the person responsible for the obliged company has been granted e-residency, the entire application process can be made on-line. Citizens of certain EU member states responsible for the obliged company can also fill the application on-line. For more information see E-residency or contact us.Get in touch with us